This is a lovely hotel with lovely grounds which go down to the waters edge and with views all around Victoria.
This rooms did not included breakfast, and we decided to have breakfast in the hotel every morning as it was a 10 minute walk into Victoria to find somewhere to eat. That said the breakfast was very good averaged about $15 per person.
There is a small swimming pool which my boys used but it is deep for non swimmers.
The rooms were spacious, we were in the old part of the hotel and the new part looked alot more up market, our rooms looked just a little tired.
The only thing I didn't like was that there was no shuttle service from the hotel into Victoria and this was a minor problem for my father who finds walking any distance a little bit of a problem, therefore we had to use taxi's for him at $5 + tip each time and because we were a group of 5 we then need 2 taxis to take us and our bags back into Victoria on the day of departure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island