We stayed here for our anniversary, and had a wonderful time. The newly remodeled rooms (suites) are fantastic - hip modern style like you would get at the W or something. Big decks looking out at the water where you could watch the sea planes land and the boats going in and out of the harbor. It was a great choice for us - especially compared to some of the stuffy looking hotels in town.
The food we ordered for room service was great quality. We didn't try the restaurant, but it also looked good.
Cons: its a big of a walk from the heart of town (a few blocks). We really enjoyed that part because it involves walking along the water, but if you had trouble getting around it might be difficult.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island