stayed in the off season where the harbor view rooms are only $10 more expensive, and wow. at about $120 a night the room was incredible. very modern, clean and comfortable.
when we arrived we were informed that we were automatically upgraded to a deluxe king suite, and it was s great surprise. top floor, very nice view, gorgeous interior, I could go on and on.
the location was also a plus, walking distance to downtown, the BC Royal Museum (which is incredible) and anything else that may interest you.
side note: if your a fan of BBQ you MUST visit Pig BBQ Joint downtown. excellent food at a very reasonable price.
for your money, you could not do any better than this location. extremely recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island