Stayed for 2 nights in sept 2010. The location is marvellous with a wonderful view; we were in the Laurel Wing and I would imagine the other part of the hotel is even nicer. The room was a good size and clean with coffee facilities, safe and bathrobes included. However it all felt very business like and lacked a bit of character for our liking. The corridors were very dark and bland and the main downside was the noise coming from other rooms (nothing out of the ordinary) but our sleep was distrubed with running water from elsewhere.
The location is fabulous in terms of central Victoria and also for Fisherman's Wharf. As an aside with did the whale watching trip with Eaglewing - Outstanding!!.
We chose not to eat at the hotel - it appeared expensive but we enjoyed a comfortable stay and cannot fault the location. Parking was $CAD15 per night which was the most expensive we came across.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island