I stay at least once a year at Laurel Point for business. The rooms are exceptionally nice - quite large, lots of daylight, with modern furniture, spacious bathrooms and comfortable beds. Many have a harbour view and a small balcony. Fairly convenient to the heliport and a 15 minute walk to downtown Victoria along the harbour path. Hotel has an excellent restaurant, and there are plenty of other places nearby. Underground parking. My only complaint is the size of the fitness centre - it is very small and cramped. If you like to go running that isn't a problem, because there are great routes from the hotel. But if you like to start or end your working day with weights and cardio machines, you will be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing at the edge of Victoria's Inner harbour is a property of unparalleled distinction. With 200 guest rooms, spectacular waterviews, private balconies and 10,000 sq. ft of meeting space, Inn at Laurel Point is your downtown Victoria hotel. Shopping, entertainment venues, and tourist attractions are all a short stroll from our welcome mat. Take a break from the ordinary, soak up the water views and come stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn at Laurel Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Victoria, Vancouver Island