This hotel is located on a quiet side street within easy walking distance of downtown Victoria, the inner harbour, the legislature building, dining and shopping. I had a studio suite. The kitchen was well equiped. The seperated sleeping area was comfortable. I enjoyed morning coffee on the balcony!
The room decor is slightly dated, but they are spotlessly clean. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. As a woman travelling alone, I felt perfectly safe in this hotel and the surrounding area.
If you are in Victoria to run the Goodlife Fitness Marathon, the Royal Scot is half a block from the start line! Perfect! I'll be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island