The Royal Scot Hotel has comfortable guest rooms at a reasonable price for such a central location near the Port Angeles Ferry. Having two comfortable arm chairs for when we were relaxing in our room we liked very much. There was a small fridge in the room which we did not use. We used the indoor pool and hot tub as well. We appreciated how clean everything was kept. We did an early check-in and left our bags in the room while we wandered the city. The restaurant was good as well. The service in the hotel was excellent. We were able to leave our bags on check out day so we could wonder the city before getting on the ferry.
The neighborhood was nice and quiet with a short walk to the BC Natural History Museum. The Ferry is one block away if you go between 2 buildings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island