We stayed for one night in Victoria before traveling on to the US. We were supposedly upgraded to a junior suite but I think it was being used to store excess furniture. The sitting room had 2 arm chairs, a hide a bed sofa AND a double bed. Pretty tight fit!
There was no air conditioning but the suite did have two very noisy fans.
BE ADVISED *******PET FEE WAS $50.00 FOR ONE NIGHT!!!!!*******ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.
We have stayed at the Grand Pacific across the street (a much nicer hotel) and paid $30.00 for our little dog.
This dog fee should perhaps be revisited. We will not be back until the fee has been reduced!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island