We love that this hotel has the 1 bedroom suite. We were able to put the children to sleep at a reasonable time and still enjoy our evenings. The decor is perhaps dated, but the rooms are kept clean. It's also nice to have a full kitchen even if we only used it for breakfasts. The pool and hot tub areas were great at the end of the day or if the weather should be a little rainy.
The wifi was good for basic use, but not good enough to stream netflicks.
The hotel is in a great location. Walking distance to the harbour and fisherman's warf. A great place to make your home base.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island