We spent 3 days in Victoria earlier this month. Since we were walk-on passengers on the Port Angeles Ferry, we wanted to stay close to the terminal. The Royal Scot was only one block away. It is set in a very nice residential area. The setting is very peaceful, and the grounds of the Hotel are beautifully maintained. Check-in was quick. The front desk staff were very courteous and helpful. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The only problem was no air conditioning. However we were there during unusual and very warm weather. Leaving the sliding door open at night took care of that. We ate over 1/2 our meals at the Hotel restaurant. The food was excellent, and well prepared. Service was friendly. Prices were very reasonable for Victoria. We were a short walk from the Royal Museum, and the Empress. We would not hesitate to stay here again, next time we come to Victoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island