Location was good near one end the harbour where we did a great whale watch tour. Victoria itself other than whale watching is being brought down by all the druggos and beggers and could not recommend this town other than its excellent whale watching. This motel was dated but good enough vale and we paid $149 CAD per night for a one bed studio which was quite large with a decent enough kitchen.
If you are going to stay in Victoria this area of town felt a lot nicer and safer. It was still in walking distance of all the sites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island