You can walk from the ferry dock here in just a few minutes, dump your bags off and be at the Parliament building, the bus terminals for sightseeing tours or the shopping district after just a short walk.
The hotel itself was great. Clearly not updated recently, but it didn't matter. It's not unattractive, it was clean, the rooms were huge and everything was functional. It was great having a full kitchen.
Staff was really nice and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- See why so many people return to the Royal Scot time and time again! Immaculately clean, the Royal Scot is a service oriented hotel, ideal for couples and families alike. Make yourself at home in a Studio or One Bedroom Suite. Both offer a fully equipped kitchen and living room area. Just steps from Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour, the Royal Scot offers free wi-fi as well as an indoor pool & hot tub, games room, gift shop and free downtown shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Royal Scot Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Scot Hotel And Suites
- Royal Scot Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel Victoria
- Royal Scot Hotel & Suites Victoria, Vancouver Island