this is your basic hotel room. everything as expected and where expected. but, given a basic room, this one was very comfortable, very clean, and for us, very convenient. this is not the first time we've stayed here, being one of the closer places to U-Vic, and it certainly wont be the last.
note that the restaurant formerly attached has burned down. they do offer a 10% discount at a couple of neighbouring places just a short hop away but better when they finally get it rebuilt. some day. there is a welcome sense of humour running through the place. the front desk staff were very helpful and accommodating (no pun).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Victoria BC Hotel is the ideal place to stay during your visit to BC’s garden city. The hotel is centrally located to all the city’s major attractions. One of Victoria’s largest shopping malls is right across the street. A short distance away is the Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre venue for great concerts. The University of Victoria, the spectacular inner harbour and Victoria’s downtown business district are minutes by car. Check out our fabulous Whale Watching and Butchart Gardens packages. Rent a Kayak or a Bicycle and enjoy another fantastic way to see the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Splitty, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Accent Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Accent Hotel Victoria
- Accent Inn Victoria Vancouver Island