We had read reviews about the restaurant burning down but the breakfast really was an extremely poor setup. Only one of the the four mornings we had breakfast was it in an adequate room, the other mornings it was it a small guest room because they had training groups in the other room. The main reason we disliked this was the fact we had to carry our breakfast to the top floor spilling it along the way. There wasn't a toaster available while it was in the guest room. One morning by the time I got to my room to eat my breakfast bun I found mould all over it - nice!!
We walked into town because we were not offered the shuttle at the front desk he suggested the bus. The walk was about 50min and we are young and fit. It isn't really that safe as you get your usually crazy people wandering around shouting abuse at you.
I like Victoria and I would suggest staying centrally and if I return that us what I will be doing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Victoria BC Hotel is the ideal place to stay during your visit to BC’s garden city. The hotel is centrally located to all the city’s major attractions. One of Victoria’s largest shopping malls is right across the street. A short distance away is the Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre venue for great concerts. The University of Victoria, the spectacular inner harbour and Victoria’s downtown business district are minutes by car. Check out our fabulous Whale Watching and Butchart Gardens packages. Rent a Kayak or a Bicycle and enjoy another fantastic way to see the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Accent Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Accent Hotel Victoria
- Accent Inn Victoria Vancouver Island