Accent Inn Victoria
Hotel Rialto(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$158
US$209
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$219
Official Site
US$213
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Carlton Plaza Hotel(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$158
Orbitz.com
Embassy Inn(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$135
Travelocity
Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$145
Travelocity
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Inner Harbour(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$189
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbin burgerfront deskcontinental breakfastburger loungepancake machinemayfair mallmain roadyogurthard boiled eggsroad noiseshuttle busrooms are cleantwo queen bedscleaning staffwould stay here againclose to downtownair conditioner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We found this gem of a hotel and are so happy we did. Our biggest consideration in finding a place was that it had to be affordable and one that would allow us to bring our big dog with us. There are lots of places that will take your small one but not so many who want your big one in their room. Well, here they lived up to their advertising about welcoming us and our big dog. There's lots of green space around the hotel too which makes walking the dog a breeze.
The room was definitely clean and the beds were super comfy with really nice linens.
We were so very pleased and will definitely look forward to staying at another Accent Inn again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My travel takes me to all kinds of hotels and motels and I judge them based on expectations. I expect them all to be clean and provide decent service, but I obviously expect more when I'm paying premium rates. I have to say that my experience at the Accent Inn in Victoria exceeded expectations. The rooms have been updated and were very comfortable, including decent beds. The service was excellent. They offered a free to pass to a local gym, which was a huge bonus. The only thing I would improve is the breakfast. I just can't do the muffin/bagel/pastry thing. They are renovating, so be aware that things are torn up a bit. That said, I would recommend this motel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

A true motel style hotel in the midst of upgrades (aka ongoing construction) right off the main road.

Could be a bit cleaner but overall pretty comfortable.

They offer extra amenities if you forgot to bring yours and they have a small included breakfast - both nice touches.

Not a bad place for an affordable stopover in Victoria ...

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Cguu
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Great location in mid-Victoria/Saanich -- lovely people at the front desk at all times. Free daily newspapers, comfortable rooms, special rooms designated for pets. Ample parking -- generally near your room. Great stay!

Room Tip: when I was there, the 'pet' rooms were on the quiet side of the property.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Agnes921
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Beds at Accent Inn Victoria - the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Bedding so soft - including the sheets and the fluffy sikly comforter. So happy windows opened - better for the environment as well. Rooms spacious and clean - a must. Very friendly staff - also helpful. They not only were great with guests but seemed to have fun amongst themselves which shows a happy work environment - yet they were available to visitors and very pleasant. Even with renovations going on there was no noise or mess. The flower gardens were so pretty and the many magnolia trees were such a delight - they are my favorite and would have loved to take 1 home to plant in my own yard - but have decided that a magnolia tree is what I want for my upcoming birthday - along with one of the devine comforters - next project find out where they come from and see if I can purchase one or at least add one to my birthday wish list.

Room Tip: Even if you don't like climbing stairs there is an elevator - we were on ground floor and it was quiet and very pleasant. Climbed the stairs for a bit of exercise and found an nice outdoor sitting area on second floor that I didn't know about.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple