This hotel was just perfect for our weekend stay in Victoria. Though it was undergoing some renovation, it wasn't inconvienend at all. It is well situaded, has very good rooms with excellent beds, clean, quiet, though it is located on a big street. Very friendly and helpful staff. I really recomend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Victoria BC Hotel is the ideal place to stay during your visit to BC’s garden city. The hotel is centrally located to all the city’s major attractions. One of Victoria’s largest shopping malls is right across the street. A short distance away is the Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre venue for great concerts. The University of Victoria, the spectacular inner harbour and Victoria’s downtown business district are minutes by car. Check out our fabulous Whale Watching and Butchart Gardens packages. Rent a Kayak or a Bicycle and enjoy another fantastic way to see the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Accent Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Accent Hotel Victoria
- Accent Inn Victoria Vancouver Island