My husband , daughter & I stay 4 nights as my husband needed a procedure done at Royal Jubilee hosp . We were given a medical rate & amicrowave was added to room & extra chair . The breakfast was good , staff very helpful & friendly . The beds & pillows were VERY comfortable . Lots of free parking & handy location . Would certainly stay again on our next visit to Victoria .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Victoria BC Hotel is the ideal place to stay during your visit to BC’s garden city. The hotel is centrally located to all the city’s major attractions. One of Victoria’s largest shopping malls is right across the street. A short distance away is the Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre venue for great concerts. The University of Victoria, the spectacular inner harbour and Victoria’s downtown business district are minutes by car. Check out our fabulous Whale Watching and Butchart Gardens packages. Rent a Kayak or a Bicycle and enjoy another fantastic way to see the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Accent Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Accent Hotel Victoria
- Accent Inn Victoria Vancouver Island