When we first arrived we were placed in a room that did not meet our expectations, but after gently asking if we could move rooms we were rapidly taken to a much more suitable room, we had a widescreen tv in the living area at the front of the room and one in the bedroom at the back of the room, inbetween these two rooms we had a bathroom. Whilst these hotels are fairly inexpensive compared to competetors they are clean, comfortable and my husband and I found that the service was polite, helpful and went out of their way to assist us in having a wonderful stay, providing local knowledge on the best places to visit and where there was free parking in the town etc...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Accent Inn Victoria BC Hotel is the ideal place to stay during your visit to BC’s garden city. The hotel is centrally located to all the city’s major attractions. One of Victoria’s largest shopping malls is right across the street. A short distance away is the Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre venue for great concerts. The University of Victoria, the spectacular inner harbour and Victoria’s downtown business district are minutes by car. Check out our fabulous Whale Watching and Butchart Gardens packages. Rent a Kayak or a Bicycle and enjoy another fantastic way to see the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Accent Inn Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Accent Hotel Victoria
- Accent Inn Victoria Vancouver Island