Union Club is in midst of downtown Victoria. Easy to walk many places. Front desk staff were pleasant and helpful, accommodated our early hours special request one morning. In particular the Club's office staff were gracious when I had to use the business office for several hours due to a laptop failure. Room was good sized for two of us and the high King bed was comfy. Breakfast was superb.
The common rooms downstairs make you feel as if you are in London. Plenty of comfy chairs and reading materials. Would stay here again. We were here in sunny cool weather, and the open windows kept temps lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Union Club of British Columbia was established in 1879 and is rich in history. The Club features old Victorian decor with rich wood motifs and offers you affordable elegance while visiting Victoria, the City of flowers. Situated across from Victoria Harbor, the Club is in the heart of the tourist, shopping and business districts. As an overnight guest at the Inn at the Union Club, you are welcome to use all of the club’s facilities which include our Business Centre, Billiard Room, Library, Reading Room and during the summer season our Roof Top Garden. For dining purposes you may join us for casual breakfast, lunch or dinner in our McGregor Lounge, or for more formal dining, in our McKenzie Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Union Club British Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Union Club British Columbia Hotel Victoria
- Union Hotel Victoria
- Union Hotel British Columbia
- Union Club British Columbia Victoria, Vancouver Island