A Tripadvisor Member from Calgary, Alberta, Canada Was here for 3 nights. Room was a good size for 3 woman who travel with too much!! stuff. Very clean. Does not have A/C but does have a good sized fan, which I found hiding on top of TV cabinet. Comes with a small fridge which was great for breakfast stuff like fruit, yogurt, milk, and muffins. Because I like to get on with the day and don't have to go out for breakfast. Staff was wonderful, Night Manager (Simon) had his 25 birthday while we were here. He shared his cake with us because he was working. Also gave info for sites to see, all the great restaurants that are within walking distance of the hotel, also was helpful with bus routes to attractions as we traveled with out a car. Day staff was quite helpful too. Good place to stay if you want to be close to attractions and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel located downtown Victoria. Two blocks from the Inner Harbour, tourist attractions, shopping, dining & theatres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Quality Inn Victoria
- Victoria Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Victoria, Vancouver Island