This Quality Inn did not meet the standards that we've come to expect from the name. It really presents more like an Econo Lodge (which we prefer to avoid). The location is the main reason we selected this hotel, and we felt good about our choice at the time we booked--given we expected a 3 star experience.
The biggest problems with the property were the parking garage (very limited space and hard to get in and out of), the lack of air conditioning in our unit, and the slow elevator with no stair access within the hotel. Other complaints were less important to us (but still enough to make us not want to return)...like uncomfortable beds, dirty windows, etc.
This is a very old building and at least in the part of the hotel we stayed at, it doesn't look like much upgrading has been done.....if you really want to stay here, opt for the "newer" rooms. However, at an increased price for those, you may as well stay somewhere else and be assured a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel located downtown Victoria. Two blocks from the Inner Harbour, tourist attractions, shopping, dining & theatres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Quality Inn Victoria
- Victoria Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Victoria, Vancouver Island