Stayed here to have easy access to the Washington ferry, without breaking the bank. Best choice ever. Decent view of the harbour. No need for a rental car. Everything was walking distance. Staff was very warm and helpful. She even had my kids and me checked into our room before the usual check in time. A light bulb was flickering in the bathroom and maintenance fixed it immediately.
Room was a little small but it did accommodate our requested roll away bed.
Only drawback was the lack of air conditioning. We did use a rotating fan that was in the room. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located on Victoria's downtown Inner Harbour, walking distance to Convention Centre, Parliament Buildings, Beacon Hill Park, restaurants, shopping, attractions and more. Clean, comfortable guest rooms and an onsite restaurant/lounge, seasonal outdoor heated pool, year-round whirlpool, parking, complimentary high-speed Internet access, local calls, coffee/tea/kettle. Harbourview, Pet-friendly, and Kitchenette rooms available. Come and visit our beautiful Garden City, and we'll take care of the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn - Victoria on the Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Victoria Days Inn
- Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour Vancouver Island