We enjoyed our stay once again. We have been staying there about 15 years, on the last week of April. We did not have a room on the harbour side this year as the hotel was fully booked. We enjoy walking along Dallas road and eating the meals at the restaurant. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We hope to be able to come again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located on Victoria's downtown Inner Harbour, walking distance to Convention Centre, Parliament Buildings, Beacon Hill Park, restaurants, shopping, attractions and more. Clean, comfortable guest rooms and an onsite restaurant/lounge, seasonal outdoor heated pool, year-round whirlpool, parking, complimentary high-speed Internet access, local calls, coffee/tea/kettle. Harbourview, Pet-friendly, and Kitchenette rooms available. Come and visit our beautiful Garden City, and we'll take care of the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn - Victoria on the Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Victoria Days Inn
- Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour Vancouver Island