I was disappointed in the room we got. According to the pictures it looked like a big room with lots of room for our grandchildren to move around. It was difficult with luggage and the biggest draw back that you had to step up to go into the bathroom and many times people would forget to do that going in or out of the bathroom. not cool. The hot tub was not working so that was a let down too. The only thing that was good we were across from the harbour and we seen lots of boats coming in and out of the harbour. Plus to see the My Coho arrive was a treat. In my opinion I would not stay for the price you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located on Victoria's downtown Inner Harbour, walking distance to Convention Centre, Parliament Buildings, Beacon Hill Park, restaurants, shopping, attractions and more. Clean, comfortable guest rooms and an onsite restaurant/lounge, seasonal outdoor heated pool, year-round whirlpool, parking, complimentary high-speed Internet access, local calls, coffee/tea/kettle. Harbourview, Pet-friendly, and Kitchenette rooms available. Come and visit our beautiful Garden City, and we'll take care of the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn - Victoria on the Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Victoria Days Inn
- Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour Vancouver Island