Having read the reviews of the Days Inn on Harbour after booking, it was with much trepidation that we rolled up at the Days Inn on the Harbor. We requested a view of the harbour and the receptionist had to do a lot of juggling to fulfil our request.
Our room on the fourth floor, had an expansive view of the harbour and beyond. We found ourselves standing at the window for ages watching the ferries and the seaplanes come and go. The room was thoroughly clean and contained two double beds, which were firm and well made. We also had complimentary bottled water and coffee making facilities. The bathroom had recently been fitted out and although on the smallish side, it was impeccably clean and had four sets of fluffy white towels and complimentary toiletries. I cannot fault anything at Days Inn...well maybe their breakfasts...the servings are far too large...pancakes the size of dinner plates???!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located on Victoria's downtown Inner Harbour, walking distance to Convention Centre, Parliament Buildings, Beacon Hill Park, restaurants, shopping, attractions and more. Clean, comfortable guest rooms and an onsite restaurant/lounge, seasonal outdoor heated pool, year-round whirlpool, parking, complimentary high-speed Internet access, local calls, coffee/tea/kettle. Harbourview, Pet-friendly, and Kitchenette rooms available. Come and visit our beautiful Garden City, and we'll take care of the rest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn - Victoria on the Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Victoria Days Inn
- Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour Vancouver Island