“Perfect!”

Ranked #18 of 93 Victoria B&B and Inns
Haifa, Israel
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed at the Heathergate house for 2 nights. We were two couples, staying in the 2-bedroom cottage. The place was extremely clean and tidy, the hosts were very friendly and answered all of our questions. It is beautifully decorated and close to downtown. Supermarket is very close as well. I would definately recommend it!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Maayan H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
North Nibley
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed for a couple of nights at the end of our holiday in Vancouver and Vancouver Island. The location is great for walking to the waterfront and restaurants and shops. Bit of building work going on when we were there so only 4 out of 5 because if that. Very friendly and hospitable hosts.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My friend and I started having an annual trip to Victoria, British Columbia many years ago. When we first started doing these trips, we stayed at various Bed and Breakfast places throughout Victoria. One year we stayed at The Heathergate House. From that year on we always booked into Heathergate House. Heathergate was the most hospitable, the most comfortable and most important, the food was fabulous. After having a breakfast at Heathergate House you will never again experience such a selection and fresh food choice of food, at any other B & B in Victoria. Lots of the ingredients they use in their food, are from their own beautiful garden We tell all of our friends to stay there if they are in Victoria. I just wish that when I travel to other places in Canada and stay at various Bed and Breakfast homes, I would get the same wonderful experience I have when staying at The Heathergate House...
Ted and Ann are excellent Hosts. Upon arrival until you leave you are treated with exceptional charm and friendliness. I hope everyone who goes to Victoria tries to stay for at least one visit at The Heathergate House. It truly gives you a sample of the beauty and charm of Victoria, British Columbia..

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms with their own bathroom
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Spruce Grove, Canada
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Located a 5 minute walk from Ogden Point and the ocean, 20 minutes from downtown and 15 minutes from Beacon Hill Park, this amazing gem has been my full-time winter home for 4 wonderful years. The day I met Ned and Ann, the superb hosts, I knew I had met 2 new friends. The suites are impeccably clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated, but most important to me is the feeling of family Ned and Ann embody. When I was sick and laid up for a few days a couple of years ago, Ned stopped by regularly to check up on me with offers to run any errands I might need, and when I arrive, Ann has already made sure to add personal little touches I appreciate so very much. Heathergate House is my safe and warm home away from home.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Dolores D
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The rooms were lovely, comfortable, good size and most of all clean. Ann and Ned made us feel so welcome and the breakfasts were superb. Great location for walking to the downtown and the harbour. Ned, your honey is the best! We would love to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank heat53
Lees Summit
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We had the most delicious breakfast at the Heathergate House B&B in April 2013. Delicious granola - rhubarb sauce - lemon curd - eggs - bacon - loved the fresh from the garden outside chives! AND Ann & Ned are wonderful - you feel like you are at home! Thank you for the wonderful send-off back to Missouri. Would definitely go back to Heathergate House!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank TheQueenLeesSummit
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I stayed there in September 2012. The 2 hosts (a wife and husband) were SO INCREDIBLY NICE. I stayed in the separated guesthouse (I think). The place was so clean.

I remember that I had some dirty clothes, and since we were leaving to visit the Buttchart Gardents, they washed and folded my clothes for me.

They also cooked this amazing breakfast, probably best breakfast I ever had. I HIGHLY recommend this place. And, as for location, it was a close walk to Downtown Victoria.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family