Birds of a Feather Ocean Lagoon Bed & Breakfast & Vacation Rental
Ranked #7 of 92 Victoria B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I have stayed here several times over the past few years. This is without a doubt the best built and most comfortable place I have stayed. The views over the water are always changing with the most intriguing wildlife to watch.
Dieter and the staff are warm and welcoming and honestly, in what seems like a very short time, they have made it feel like I am coming back home when I stay with them.
One of my favourite things about this place is the wonderful eclectic conversations that happen around the breakfast with people from around the world.
If you are looking for a place to stay while in Victoria, do yourself a favour and book a stay at Birds of a Feather.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 May 2014

So I never lets reviews on my stays but I had too on this one. I wasn't looking forward to this trip I am more of the island type of girl so I show up in a bad mood but let me tell you I had a blast. The staff were the sweetest people I have ever met, they came up with fun ideas that me and my children could do and we just had a GREAT vacation. We will definitely be back

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We went there as a family with two young ones and we were really well looked after by Dieter and Nicole. The rooms were very nice, spacious and well equipped. It has a wonderful view of the lagoon from our room. The cooked breakfast was great too.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Three generations of our family stayed for Easter weekend to celebrate Grandpa Patrick's 80th birthday.

The rooms were very very nice, with thoughtful amenities. We squeezed a lot into four days - early morning canoe rides on the lagoon, beach-combing, walks to the bakery, bike rides to the castle, a visit to Wild Play (the elders watched us from below!), a swim at the Juan de Fuca Pool (water slide, Tarzan rope & lazy river), shopping, the Bug Zoo & the Aquarium. There are plenty of nice restaurants a short drive away.

Dieter & Nicole were very friendly and really went the extra mile to make our family reunion perfect. When sisters squabbled over the loft in room 2, Dieter produced an air mattress so they could both sleep up there. They gladly offered the dining room for our 80th birthday party, and made us welcome in the kitchen - even ordered up a double rainbow to help us celebrate! Thank you so much, it was a perfect family get-together!

Caroline Harrison
North Bay, ON

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I cannot wait to go back in August and October, already have my reservations made!!!
A truly ,memorable experience from warm, friendly, attentative staff who apparently love their jobs to the breath taking views and so much to do..The rooms are totally 5 star and the prices are affordable and inexpensive for the amount of amenities you will receive..You will not be disappointed at all but will leave a few pounds heavier with the taste tantalizing foods!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This place is amazing. The views are breathtaking and the grounds are simply beautiful. The staff is just so attentive and helpful. I've never experienced anything like it before. I will be sure to return!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2014

If you're looking for a relaxing getaway, search no more! Absolutely amazing views! Fantastic and friendly staff! I had a great time on my trip there, looks just like the pictures! I look forward to visiting again.
So great!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Victoria hotels
Fairfield
Rockland
The Craigmyle
The Craigmyle
#3 of 92 in Victoria

Been to Birds of a Feather Ocean Lagoon Bed & Breakfast & Vacation Rental? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Birds of a Feather Ocean Lagoon Bed & Breakfast & Vacation Rental

Address: 206 Portsmouth Dr, Victoria, British Columbia V9C 1R9, Canada
Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Spa Suites
Ranked #7 of 92 B&Bs / Inns in Victoria
Price Range: £67 - £149 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Birds of a Feather Ocean Lagoon Bed & Breakfast & Vacation Rental 3.5*
Nature lover's nirvana on protected ocean front lagoon located on Victoria's west shore neighboring Fisgard Lighthouse and Hatley Park Historic site. Moderate year-round temperatures with a micro-climate that gives it the warmest winter temperatures anywhere in Canada! Hatley grounds include a castle, Japanese, Italian, and Rose gardens. Private dock, courtesy canoe, kayaks, peddle boat, and bicycles. Affordable luxury suites with cathedral ceilings, oceanfront terraces, kitchenettes, soaker tubs, gas fireplaces, widescreen TV. Completely rebuilt in 2006. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Birds of a Feather Ocean Lagoon Bed & Breakfast & Vacation Rental reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Birds Of a Feather Ocean Lagoon Bed & Breakfast & Vacation Rental Victoria, Vancouver Island