booked JBI through Clipper Vacations as a package with round trip fare from Seattle. The room given was small and the last room on 3rd floor. Room decor and equipments were spartan and cheapish. Hotel feels old but with a nice sort of charm, though no elevator so carrying a heavy suitcase up to the 3rd floor is painful.
It didn't look it on Google Map, but its actually a bit way out of the fun places of Victoria. Thought it is quiet at night.
I probably would book somewhere else next time I come to Victoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic district facing lush Beacon Hill Park, a green walk to the ocean and steps to the picturesque Inner Harbour and downtown's shopping and entertainment. Cozy, simple and affordable accommodation is provided in this three story Edwardian architecture with Heritage House and Cottage. Some day-dreaming cases have been reported on sunny balconies with birds tweeting and frequent horse-drawn carriages trotting by. Art-deco Café-restaurant and friendly pub.Free parking. Free Wi-Fi. Free Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Hotel Victoria
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites And Cottage
- The James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Victoria, Vancouver Island