Our experience at the James Bay Inn reminded us of our stays in English inns. Courteous service, period furniture in a clean and comfortable room, restaurant/pub on the lower floor, and close to the city center all made for our very enjoyable stay. Our short walk from the Victoria Clipper landing on Belleville St. took us by the legislative buildings and the inner harbor, to the corner of Government St. where we turned right and walked three blocks to the inn. The tree-lined walk took us by charming homes dating from the 1890s in the James Bay historic neighborhood. Our stay here at this 1911 inn was a highlight of our visit to Victoria. We will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic district facing lush Beacon Hill Park, a green walk to the ocean and steps to the picturesque Inner Harbour and downtown's shopping and entertainment. Cozy, simple and affordable accommodation is provided in this three story Edwardian architecture with Heritage House and Cottage. Some day-dreaming cases have been reported on sunny balconies with birds tweeting and frequent horse-drawn carriages trotting by. Art-deco Café-restaurant and friendly pub.Free parking. Free Wi-Fi. Free Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Hotel Victoria
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites And Cottage
- The James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Victoria, Vancouver Island