This hotel was beautiful. My husband and I went for a couples spa night and so glad we did. All employees we encountered were amazing, friendly and attentive in every way. The spa was relaxing and the massage therapists we had were personable and gave the most relaxing massages. Our room was 706 and we had a view of the water, Parliament Building as well as the Empress Hotel. The room had a king size bed, fireplace and a two person tub which gave it that nice romantic feeling. We ordered room service and the food was incredible. Breakfast in the morning was complimentary, and a nice way to start off your day. We will be back for another romantic evening very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel.Beautifully refreshed new guest rooms with plush textures, elegant patterns and raw-silk inspired walls. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Tranquil Spa Magnolia and the exciting new Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar. The kind of undistracted attention you can only receive in a boutique hotel with just 64 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island