A boutique hotel in a great location. Walking distance to most everything you'd want to see in downtown Victoria. Our room was excellent and very quiet. Every morning we would go to the free breakfast served in the resturaunt, and before we got back to our room, within an hour, housekeeping had very efficiently already cleaned our room. Each night housekeeping did a turndown service and left chocolates on the nightstand. As for the breakfast, it was a step above a regular Continental breakfast, consisting of an assortment of juices, milk, coffee, tea, fresh fruit, bagels, toast, really good muffins, oatmeal, cold cereals, hard boiled eggs, cheese and turkey platter, waffles, and other things that I can't remember. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had a problem with the free Wi-Fi in our room and it didn't take 5 minutes for someone to be at our door to fix the problem. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel.Beautifully refreshed new guest rooms with plush textures, elegant patterns and raw-silk inspired walls. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Tranquil Spa Magnolia and the exciting new Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar. The kind of undistracted attention you can only receive in a boutique hotel with just 64 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island