We stayed for 2 nights in early August. So many reasons to love this place:
#1: Friendly, courteous, helpful staff;
#2: Beautiful, clean rooms;
#3: Nice fitness room (small but cool);
#4: Good continental breakfast, lots of choices;
#5: apples, hot coffee & tea as well as iced-tea or lemonade in the lobby all day (sorry, but that is a nice little touch), and
#6: a list of local restaurants selected by the staff rather than just pushing their own restaurant.
I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel.Beautifully refreshed new guest rooms with plush textures, elegant patterns and raw-silk inspired walls. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Tranquil Spa Magnolia and the exciting new Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar. The kind of undistracted attention you can only receive in a boutique hotel with just 64 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island