We arrived from washington on Boxing Day for a 3 night stay at the Magnolia. We found the location to be perfect for heading out on foot to hit all the best places. Dining, cafes, shopping and site seeing all within walking distance. The staff at magnolia were wonderful and very helpful. Quick with an umbrella to lend and advise on places to check out.
Our room, 409, was located on the backside of the hotel with views of uptown buildings. The room was very clean and tastefully decorated. Beds were a bit hard for our taste. Aveda soaps and lotions were a nice touch. Every time we came thru the lobby we were treated to a warm welcome by the staff and fresh apple cider and cookies in the lobby.
The Magnolia is a beautiful boutique hotel that we would definitely stay at again. Hopefully the redecorating they are currently doing will include softer beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel.Beautifully refreshed new guest rooms with plush textures, elegant patterns and raw-silk inspired walls. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Tranquil Spa Magnolia and the exciting new Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar. The kind of undistracted attention you can only receive in a boutique hotel with just 64 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island