Stayed at the Magnolia for our 2 night visit to Victoria in Sept 13 and absolutely loved it. We had room 706 - a lovely light filled room with views to the inner harbour. It also had huge bed with lovely linnen, plenty of space to spread out and a gas fireplace to boot. Spotlessly clean we could no have asked for a nicer room - probably the best we had in our 10 week trip away. The staff were very helpful with early access to our room on arrival (not bad for 10:30 in the morning) and a breakfast to go pack when we had to leave at 5am for our flight back to Vancouver. All up a great base to explore Victoria from.
Dining tip: if you are looking for a meal nearby try the 10 Acre bar and grill across the road for great fesh local food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel. Elegant rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, two poster beds and deep soaker tubs. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Restaurant closed for renovation, exciting new dining experience to be unveiled in Spring of 2018. Tranquil Spa Magnolia with 7 treatment rooms and organic products. Boutique luxury. Personalized service. Authentic experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island