We had a great stay 3 nights at the end of Sep 2013. The location is by the Empress! So it's one block from the Inner Harbor launches for whale watching and tours. You are within 10 minutes walking of several excellent restaurants as well as the highly rated British Columbia Museum. The staff helped us with umbrellas when needed, restaurant recommendations that were perfect, and got us breakfast to go when we need to leave before the 6:30 am breakfast buffet opening.
The feel is like a little boutique hotel, snuggled in the bustling town of Victoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel. Elegant rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, two poster beds and deep soaker tubs. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Restaurant closed for renovation, exciting new dining experience to be unveiled in Spring of 2018. Tranquil Spa Magnolia with 7 treatment rooms and organic products. Boutique luxury. Personalized service. Authentic experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island