I've now stayed at this hotel on two separate trips. Its location is very central and allows you to walk to all of the downtown attractions. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the front staff is extremely helpful. The only downside to this hotel is parking is not free which can be found at nearby accommodations. Regardless, it is great value for the money. I will return again on my next trip to Victoria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel. Elegant rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, two poster beds and deep soaker tubs. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Restaurant closed for renovation, exciting new dining experience to be unveiled in Spring of 2018. Tranquil Spa Magnolia with 7 treatment rooms and organic products. Boutique luxury. Personalized service. Authentic experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island