We had to make a change from a Black Friday deal ~ having originally planned to go in December ~ and the Front Office Manager could not have been more helpful! The rooms are large and the bed extra comfy! The robes and slippers are a nice touch. Of course, the continental breakfast is just that, but the selection of pastries and muffins were good. The wait staff could not have been more attentive and they remembered the second day that we needed extra creamer for our coffee and brought it before asking. Lovely hotel ~ great staff ~ walking distance to everything at the Inner Harbor. Book here if you get the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel.Beautifully refreshed new guest rooms with plush textures, elegant patterns and raw-silk inspired walls. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Tranquil Spa Magnolia and the exciting new Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar. The kind of undistracted attention you can only receive in a boutique hotel with just 64 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island