Magnolia Hotel And Spa
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)
US$245
Abigail's Hotel(Victoria)
US$307
US$215
Abigail's Hotel
James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$195
US$304
US$289
Orbitz.com
2,939 results
All reviewscorner roomturn down servicecontinental breakfastgreat boutiquevalet parkinggas fireplacedowntown victoriaperfect locationwithin walking distancelovely hotelsmall hotelvalet servicegovernment streetparliament buildingbeautiful roomwonderful staytop floor
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed one night on business and am booked to go back next month for another 3 nights. I have no service complaints, staff were all friendly and helpful. The Aveda products in the room were a nice surprise and much appreciated. The room was classically decorated, and upon checkin there was bottled water, apples and chocolates. Very nice. Coffee was good quality, and my continental breakfast that was included in my room rate was above average. Usually you find bare bones food like some cheap pastries and stale cereal, but the spread included eggs, and an assortment of other breakfast options including fresh squeezed juice. I had a great sleep and have no complaints. Great location, walking distance to most downtown attractions, dining and shopping. Overall I enjoyed my stay and am already booked to return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
MagnoliaHotelGM, General Manager at Magnolia Hotel And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Caribbean_Zingara

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your lovely feedback following your visit in April.

I am thrilled to hear the kind words about the rooms, the Aveda products, and the continental breakfast during your stay.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip!

If I can be of personal assistance at any time, please let me know at gm@magnoliahotel.com

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Can't be beat for an overall great Victoria experience. Perfect location, wknderf staff, great value, very comfortable,
Good luxury but welcoming feel! Just choose here... Accessible to all you need and a retreat within itself.

Thank Christopher And... J

Dear Christopher & J

Thank you so much for the "Perfect" review.

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed our "welcoming luxury".

We hope to see you back again!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Service unbeatable, great location, close to all the attractions Victoria has to offer. Stayed in a lot of hotels in the area over the last 30 years, none are comparable to the Magnolia. Stay here you won't regret it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Adrian,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor.

Your review is truly appreciated and I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit with us so much.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I've never met a more friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is beautiful and its location is absolutely perfect. We had a fantastic stay in Victoria. Vancouver island is a hidden gem, as well as this hotel. Make sure to have the eggs benedict for breakfast at the hotel.

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review.
Your feedback on the staff is truly appreciated.
We have a wonderful service team of warm and welcoming professionals in every area of the
hotel and I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed their service so much.

We hope you'll visit our "hidden gem" again soon!

If I can be of personal service in any visit, please let me know at gm@magnoliahotel.com

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Nothing to complain, a perfect hotel to stay! Staff extremely friendly, free fruit and candy in room, would stay again! Fast checkout! Centrally located. Would recommend to friends. Room is clean and well decorated.