We had a great stay in this hotel. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are nicely appointed in a modern classic style. Its a very short walk to the Empress, Royal BC museum, the Parliament Building and all the shops of downtown. There's a great little "farm to table" restaurant right in front of the hotel called 10 Acres too. The Diamond-class rooms with a "water harbour view" don't actually have a great view. The water is there, in the distance but you won't be lazing around the fireplace staring out at the water. That's right, there's a gas fireplace in the room which is a nice touch on a chilly night. Oh, and the bathroom is well stocked with Aveda products.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel. Elegant rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, two poster beds and deep soaker tubs. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Restaurant closed for renovation, exciting new dining experience to be unveiled in Spring of 2018. Tranquil Spa Magnolia with 7 treatment rooms and organic products. Boutique luxury. Personalized service. Authentic experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island