As a Fairmont client, I had considered staying at the Empress hotel (which just happened to sold to a local private businessman, during my stay at the Magnolia).
However, I decided instead to stay at the Magnolia, after reading ta reviews,and what a great decision that turned out to be.
Great location, and a delightful room, with all the amenities, and a comfortable bed.
Staff were service oriented, and that was much appreciated.
May I add, that the attached restauarant dining room also serves during dinner, the best Carpiccio I've had anywhere.
Also, try the restaurant across the street, "10". Great for lunch, or a beverage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel.Beautifully refreshed new guest rooms with plush textures, elegant patterns and raw-silk inspired walls. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Tranquil Spa Magnolia and the exciting new Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar. The kind of undistracted attention you can only receive in a boutique hotel with just 64 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island