The Magnolia is one of the most pleasant hotels I've ever stayed in. The staff were exceptionally helpful and thoughtful, the rooms are beautifully decorated and very, very clean. I had a view of the harbor and a fireplace in my room. A full breakfast was included in our reservation and it was very nice. I highly recommend this hotel as a lovely, quiet place to stay. It's just a block from the harbor and easy walk to explore the museums, historic downtown and shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel.Beautifully refreshed new guest rooms with plush textures, elegant patterns and raw-silk inspired walls. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Tranquil Spa Magnolia and the exciting new Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar. The kind of undistracted attention you can only receive in a boutique hotel with just 64 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island