Magnolia Hotel And Spa
Embassy Inn(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$141
Hotels.com
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$163
US$215
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Inner Harbour(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$191
  • Breakfast included
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$187
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Carlton Plaza Hotel(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$164
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$136
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Oswego Hotel(Victoria)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$222
Orbitz.com
2,918 results
All reviewscorner roomturn down servicecontinental breakfastgreat boutiquevalet parkinggas fireplacedowntown victoriaperfect locationwithin walking distancelovely hotelsmall hotelvalet servicegovernment streetparliament buildingbeautiful roomwonderful staytop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at Magnolia in April and it was superb! We were so happy we stayed in a smaller boutique hotel instead of the older classic hotels in Victoria. The staff were excellent and the rooms were clean and bright. The beds were super comfortable and the pillows and duvets were so soft. It was like sleeping on clouds! Our room had a bathtub and the hotel provided complimentary spa goodies such as bath salts and bubble bath (upon request). Because the hotel also has a spa everything was Aveda products. What a nice perk!

Each room is well equipped with plugs so if you're there for business you should have no problems staying charged and connected. The location is great. You're literally 2-3 blocks from the harbor and walking distance to Beacon Hill Park.

The complimentary breakfast was great. There were many options so if you have dietary restrictions you should have no problems.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2014

This hotel was a very good choice for its location, service, elegancy and comfort. The room had everything we needed it (tea facilities and fridge too). Located close to town, we could explore Victoria with walking distances!! I must say the services was outstanding as last day precisely I forgot my mobile in the room and I realised in the middle of the trip to Vancouver. I called them and the hotel arrange to send my mobile by post to Vernon as we were going to explore the Rockies. I highly appreciated their effort to send my phone to another town!!! Many thanks

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My wife and I spent 3 nights here in May of 2014. We had also come here early in 2013 as well. The room was large and the bed was terrific. Cable box had all the same channels as back home which was a pleasant surprise. Free movie channels as well as opposed to Pay On Demand movies which was appreciated. The Kuerig coffee maker should be mandatory in every hotel room. Staff were attentive and always ready to please. They were concerned as much about our next visit as they were about our current visit. As stated, excellent location and only steps to the inner harbor. We booked using a "pay now, see name of hotel later" website but with the attentive service I would gladly pay the advertised room rates. This is not something I would normally say.

Room Tip: higher floors may funnel street noise to your window. Find a room facing East if possible.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2014

On our tour through BC, we also headed to Victoria. The Magnolia Hotel is an excellent choice for a city trip. The location is truly excellent, just 2min walking from the BC Parliament and Museum and the Fairmont Empress Hotel. The service and the rooms are amazing. We had 2 rooms, one with a King size and one with 2 Queen size beds. Good beds and beautiful interieur. Excellent bath rooms, cupboards, small fridge, coffee machine, safe and TV. The receptionists are very competent and friendly. We received excellent restaurant recommendations. They helped us with the luggage in a very nice way. The breakfast (continental) is included and very good - includes also oatmeal, fresh fruits and other healthy options. The SPA is amazing as well, highly competent personnel, great surroundings and very nice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Staff were very helpful and accomodating, great location and beautiful hotel. We would recommend this for anyone wishing to experience downtown Victoria and the wonderful local restaurants. Easy midweek getaway.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel