Spent a lovely 2 nights at this hotel. Clean, cozy, and close to everything but still had the feel of being away. The Continental Breakfast was fine nothing great but kinda hit the spot till lunch. My husband had a spa treatment and really enjoyed it. The one excpetion though kind of bugged me as it was never mentioned by staff when checking in nor could I find it on their web site maybe it is somewhere in tiny print but I never saw it. It was the valet charges, they offer parking in the garage then when we checked out it was 30.00 (15.00 day) + tx so I wasn't to pleased but paid anyway because I did not want to fuss. I did say to the staff that it should be mentioned in the web site but she just brushed it off. This is why I would not give 5 stars for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel.Beautifully refreshed new guest rooms with plush textures, elegant patterns and raw-silk inspired walls. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Tranquil Spa Magnolia and the exciting new Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar. The kind of undistracted attention you can only receive in a boutique hotel with just 64 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island