We travelled to Victoria Island for our wedding anniversary and the staff at the Magnolia Hotel treated us like special guests at check in. Our room had a great view of the harbor, with a warm fireplace, and a chilled bottle of champagne awaiting us! The bathroom had a soaking tub and first class amenities. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the continental breakfast each morning was great to have before starting the day. The Magnolia is in a great location to the ferry, bus tours, Parliament House, and local restaurants. I would recommend this hotel over the Empress because the staff provides more personal care to its guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Victoria’s Favourite Boutique Hotel.Beautifully refreshed new guest rooms with plush textures, elegant patterns and raw-silk inspired walls. Outstanding location, just 2 blocks from Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour and in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Tranquil Spa Magnolia and the exciting new Catalano Restaurant & Cicchetti Bar. The kind of undistracted attention you can only receive in a boutique hotel with just 64 rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magnolia Hotel And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Hotel And Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel Victoria
- Magnolia Hotel And Spa Victoria, Vancouver Island