Hotel itself is pretty subpar, but you are staying there for everything else. Rooftop sand vball courts out the window of our room was fun to see. The hotel is also adjoining 3 restaurants, bars and clubs. We were there on a weekday night and there was no noise to speak of. If you want a nice hotel, this probably isn't the one, being everything is still straight out of the 70's, but if you want to be around the action, give it a shot. Staff wasn't incredibly helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strathcona Hotel is located ion the heart of downtown Victoria within walking distance of the Empress Hotel and Victoria Conference Centre, Royal BC Museum, Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour and downtown shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Strathcona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strathcona Hotel Victoria
- The Strathcona Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island