Friends and I had a great golfing getaway to Victoria. We chose to stay in downtown Victoria so we could enjoy the city while at the same time being close enough to the golf courses and other amenities that VIctoria has to offer. The low rates at the hotel also matched the budgets of a few of the golfers in our group so the choice was made. The place was built for our group. While some of the rooms are a little small and dated the rest of the facility was top drawer. We had tons of fun in the pub and roof-top patio and even a few dances in one of the night spots. Food, service and atmosphere were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strathcona Hotel is located ion the heart of downtown Victoria within walking distance of the Empress Hotel and Victoria Conference Centre, Royal BC Museum, Victoria's beautiful Inner Harbour and downtown shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Strathcona Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strathcona Hotel Victoria
- The Strathcona Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island