Stayed for 1 night on Saturday June 7th, 2014. I booked 3 rooms for 3 families (2-3 members). Hotel is on the old side and the rooms reflect it. The room was very hot upon check in but the AC worked very well and quickly cooled the room down. AC unit looked quite new. Ran it through the night to stay cool, was a bit noisy but have you ever had a hotel room AC unit that was quiet? I asked for the quiet area they put us on the top floor side by side by side. The pool is a good size and a huge bonus is the deepest part is 9'. The pool is WARM, another huge bonus. I'm not a big cool water fan and I had no hesitation jumping in over and over. Too bad there is no hot tub. The light breakfast was included in our room rate but it consists of a "cake" muffin and a small yoghurt with coffee/tea. The overall value was good considering the price. I think the rooms were $80/night if I remember correctly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an 80 room boutique style hotel, centrally located on the Gorge Waterway only minutes to the Inner Harbour. Our rates very competitive and we offer exceptional value for money. Our features include: Free Internet Access, Indoor Pool, Fitness Room, Kitchen Suites, Free Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson City Hotel Victoria
- Howard Johnson Victoria
- Victoria Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Hotel Victoria Vancouver Island