The good: awesome location, it was clean.
The disappointing : very dated, stained walls thin walls, can hear the other rooms running water flushing toilet... no extra pillows or towels.
Room 110, view was the back of another building. It had two double beds. The window was very hard to open no air conditioning. There was no coffee in the room and the coffee machine was set up in the bathroom. ... I requested coffee the front desk said no problem...that was at 3:30...at 9:30 still no coffee so it had to go to front desk to get it myself and scrub up the mugs prior to use. I dont think that the bathroom is a good place for the coffee machine to be set up. Overall I was disappointed at how noisy it was and that it was becoming so run down. But if you want a place close to the harbour...it is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Newly re-furbished rooms, bi-level gallery suites, free WiFi, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The Huntingdon Manor Hotel, located in Victoria's Inner Harbour, is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 113 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Huntingdon Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria
- Huntingdon Manor Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island