We stayed here for 4 nights. The staff are very friendly and tried their best to be accommodating. It's close to the wharf and downtown and is reasonable priced.This hotel has so much potential to be an unique and charming place to stay. The interior decorating is so outdated!!! Beds were hard, bedding old and pillows flat and old! Our loft room required many repairs....no plug in sink, poor wiring, outdated TV, carpeting old, probably the cause of the musty smell in the room. I really hope the owners update but maintain the uniqueness and the English charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Newly re-furbished rooms, bi-level gallery suites, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The Huntingdon Manor Hotel, located in Victoria's Inner Harbour, is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 110 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Huntingdon Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria
- Huntingdon Manor Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island