Stayed for one night at the Huntingdon. Location was good for the Victoria harbour and surrounding area. The hotel needs some money invested in it as it is in a sweet location, but it is looking it's age. Room was quiet and large. Front staff was very helpful. We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the warm ambiance of this classic Victoria hotel. Newly re-furbished rooms, bi-level gallery suites, free WiFi, pet-friendly rooms, and a wide range of amenities and services are available to help make your stay a memorable one. The Huntingdon Manor Hotel, located in Victoria's Inner Harbour, is only a short walk into downtown and directly across the street from the Coho and Victoria Clipper ferries. Featuring 113 non-smoking guest rooms varying in layout and dimensions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Huntingdon Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Huntingdon Hotel And Suites
- Huntingdon Hotel Victoria
- Huntingdon Manor Hotel Victoria, Vancouver Island